Image Map

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting! 2/22

google


Happy Wednesday! It was a long day at work, and I'm exhausted. I plan to fix some dinner, watch some TV, and read some blogs for the rest of the evening. I also have a short homework assignment that's due. Before I do all that, I'm linking up with Michelle at The Vintage Apple for my favorite time of the week.


Why does Cee-Lo always have that dang cat in his interviews?
via

via

via
 Did anyone else have the scented markers? Loved them!
via
 I need these in my life.
via
 I'm in love with this setting.
via
 How I feel today.
via
 Love this outfit. I need that Kate Spade bag.
via

10 comments:

Laura said...

Oh my! Birthday cake oreos! Yum yummm!

xo kAr said...

are birthday cake oreos a legit thing?? i'm about to run out to the grocery store right this second!

Leah said...

I love all of these! That outfit is super cute. I just saw those oreos at the store and definitely need to buy them soon. I also love scented markers, childhood!

Heather said...

Hey there! I STILL have those scented markers in my classroom. The kids loooooove them and always smell them after they write something. I saw those birthday cake oreos today at the store. Look yummy!

Amy Lauren said...

I saw those cookies today at the grocery store and thought of you :). Because I saw you pin them earlier!

We had those Mr. Sketch markers at my first job out of college and that was the first place I ever saw them. It was weird because that was a crazy job and we sniffed markers at it, haha. I do think Sam's Club sells them though, so you can still get 'em.

Love that bag and the jeans pictured (somehow the 2-button ones always fit me better).

Katy said...

WHAT! Do those oreos seriously exist?!I need those in my life ASAP!

Kate @ Daffodils said...

Thanks for your sweet comment abuot us on long distance loving! And I totally agree, what is up with Cee-lo's cat?? SO random!

Miranda said...

birthday cake oreos? are they real?! because that would be delicious! and love scented markers! def make me think of being young again :)

Ashley said...

I love that cat picture! Too funny! And I remember scented markers. Best thing everrr

Rebecca said...

I heard the other day that Oreo turns 100 this year!!!! Weeeeeee!

And yes, the scented markers were amazing! I don't like the taste of cherries, but I always loved the cherry markers the best.

Hehe.

Have a wonderful day, Cori!