
Hi dolls! Did everyone have a good Valentine's Day? I hope so! Mine was pretty good. I received some cute things from the boyfriend and my mom. Also, my best friend took me out for a late valentine's lunch. We were going to go yesterday, but something came up for me. We had a great time!
Since it's Wednesday, I'm linking up with Michelle for Oh, How Pinteresting!
![]() |
| via |
Blueberry Mint Lemonade. I so have to try this!
![]() |
| via |
Did anyone else have this cash register? I did!
![]() |
| via |
Chalkboard Mug. Such a cute idea!
![]() |
| via |
I love this chevron skirt!
![]() |
| via |
For reals. Facebook is on my last nerve lately.
![]() |
| via |
![]() |
| via |
![]() |
| via |
Lemon Blueberry Marble Cake. Yum!
![]() |
| via |
![]() |
| via |
If I to do this pose in yoga, I'm so screwed!
![]() |
| via |
I took a little poll on Twitter yesterday, but am I the only girl who doesn't get flowers on Valentine's Day? While I love flowers, I have no problem buying them for myself. Personally, I love more practical gifts! Facebook was driving me crazy with all the flower pics everyone was posting saying "my husband (or boyfriend) is the best!" Really? He's the best because he bought you flowers? Sorry, just had to rant for a moment.
Disclaimer: There's absolutely NOTHING wrong with receiving flowers. I love receiving them myself! That's not what I have a problem with at all. However, if you think your significant other is the best man in the world JUST because he sent you flowers on "national flower day" AND if you're bragging to everyone about it, it kinda gets on my nerves. It's every florist's busiest day which is why I've never received any from JP on Valentine's Day. He used to work at a florist and can't stand the flower hype. Feel free to disagree with me, I'm not judging anyone. I just had to get that off my chest! I only saw this on Facebook which annoys me even more. No one on Twitter was doing this kind of nonsense. Y'all know I try to keep this blog upbeat and happy! With that said, sometimes I just gotta speak my mind. End of rant.











9 comments:
Hahaha...I saw so many facebook pics of flowers people got on V-Day! My husband got me a bottle of Acqua di Goia. He knows I think flowers are usually a waste of money, unless they're a plant that will stay around for a while!
Great pins!
Cindy at Notes in the Key of Life
That blueberry mint lemonade sounds so delicious and looks really refreshing! Yum!
I had a similar cash register as a kid, lol. Loved that thing. Although the play money... nah, I'd rather have the real green, ya know?
My husband didn't get me flowers or chocolate, he knows I really don't like either. I got a card. And we'll go out to dinner on Saturday night :). Probably Indian.
A.L.
Sometimes you are too much, but then I realize we think the EXACT same way and that all goes away! He's the best because he got you flowers!? I LOVE THAT!
I love that "said no one ever" quote! Those always trip me out! Glad your week seems to be turned around and things seem ok now. I don't like sad tweets! :)
I remember that register. If only life were still that simple, huh?
i don't get flowers...i usually only get a card because my husband isn't a big fan of Valentine's. Also I love that register...My grandma still has it! It's so cute seeing my son play with something I used to play with all the time!
I loved that register when I was a kid. I'd totally forgotten about it. Totally agree with you about the flower thing.
I had that register, too! Great pins :) Glad you had a good Valentine's Day girl :)
I love the Chalkboard Mug!! What a very cool idea!
I literally love EVERYTHING on this post!! That chalkboard mug is too cute, I need one!!
Post a Comment