Hi dolls! Hope you're having a great weekend! Mine has been stellar. We had a great time in Charlotte yesterday, but I will talk more about that tomorrow. For now, here are a few words that I have been inspired by this week.
Awww. When you said "stellar," it reminded of the Zenon movies that used to be on television a few years ago. Hehe.
And I'm definitely learning that God's timing is not my timing. But in the end, it's always worth it. Because He sees the whole picture, and we don't. Of course, sometimes I ask myself what it'd be like if I did see the whole picture?
6 comments:
i love ellen! i just love how she handled all of that...a real stand-up person!
Awww. When you said "stellar," it reminded of the Zenon movies that used to be on television a few years ago. Hehe.
And I'm definitely learning that God's timing is not my timing. But in the end, it's always worth it. Because He sees the whole picture, and we don't. Of course, sometimes I ask myself what it'd be like if I did see the whole picture?
:)
Oh I loved the Zenon movies! Stellar has always been one of my favorite words. There was a song I liked in high school that was called "Stellar".
His ways are better than our ways! I always have to remind myself that His timing is so much better.
Hope you're doing well! I've been lazy and haven't commented on your posts in awhile, but I'm still reading!
I love Ellen and I love that last picture too. I so wish I could just do that.
I totally agree!
great inspiration! especially the last one!
Post a Comment