Happy Valentine's Day, y'all! I have to be honest and say that I'm not a huge fan of this day. From an early age, I had way too many expectations for this holiday. I think this may be one of the reasons why I don't particularly like it now that I'm older. I just think you should show love every day! Surprise your significant other with things whenever you want to, not just because society tells you to. Don't get me wrong, I'm a definitely a sappy romantic, but that's every day of the year! However, I'm enjoying this day and enjoying eating my BFF's chocolate that her sons gave her! I will be having a Valentine's Day celebration after work tonight, so I'm looking forward to that.
I'm linking up today with Rachel @ Just Peachy for My Top 5 Romantic Movies! In no particular order, here we go!
1. Love & Basketball - This was one of the first movies that the boyfriend and I ever watched together. It has love and it has basketball. My two favorite things! This movie will always hold a special place in my heart!
2. Made of Honor - Another movie that has significant meaning to me! I love how they were best friends first. Plus, it has Patrick Dempsey, come on!
3. The Wedding Planner - This will always be a favorite of mine. I swoon over a Southern accent which is why I love Matthew McConaughey!
4. My Best Friend's Wedding - This has been one of my favorite movies since elementary school! haha! Again, they were best friends first! I love that kind of love story!
5. The Holiday - I just saw this movie last year. Yeah uh, where was I for the past couple of years? At the moment, I'd say this is #1 on my list!
I didn't add The Notebook to the list, but that goes without saying. It's the best romantic movie!
Hope you all have a fabulous day spent with the ones you love!

5 comments:
Great picks!!! LOVE The Holiday! One of my faves!!
Happy Valentine's Day!!
yes, yes, yes, yes and yes to all five movie choices!!
I love The Holiday!! Happy Valentine's Day! XO
"made of honor" and "the holiday" are awesome!!
cute festive blog :)
happy valentine's day!
I really enjoyed "The Holiday" (saw it on a long, long flight from Sydney to LA), but I wish it'd had more Kate Winslet in it than Cameron Diaz - I thought the Winslet storyline was the more interesting of the two!. For my $0.02 worth, a real favourite of me and my wife was "Music and Lyrics"
I guess this is one of the advantages of being a guy: you get to have rom-coms as a guilty pleasure. Some guys have porn, I have anything with Hugh Grant or Cameron Diaz...
Post a Comment