Image Map

Friday, February 3, 2012

The Nail Files - Week 5

The Nail Files

This is my first time linking up with Tara and Vicki since I've been lazy and my nails have looked horrendous for the past couple of weeks. I'm back to my regular nail painting self though!

This week's polish is Essie: Wicked. I'm loving the dark color!


I'm excited about next week's color! I plan to go festive for a certain big game on Wednesday (Carolina vs Duke, anyone?)

Happy Friday!

11 comments:

Vicki said...

Wicked is one of my all time favorite colors!!!!

Ashley said...

I LOVE wicked! One of my favorites for the fall/winter!

Leah said...

I love that color! I have something similar and was thinking of doing my nails like that this week too!

Unknown said...

Nice - my mom has that color and loves it. I'm excited for the Super Bowl this weekend ;)

Victoria said...

pretty! i love a dark color :)

happy friday!

Anonymous said...

That colour is fab - I love dark nails. May have to wear my dark navy next week :)

Ashley said...

Love that color! I love dark colors but when I paint them myself they always look bad with streaks and whatnot in them. I'll let the experts do there work! Have a great weekend!

tara said...

gorgeous! i love dark nail polish!

Miranda said...

love it! i love dark nailpolish!

erica said...

Loving that polish hue! xo

Janie said...

Oooh love it! Very wicked :)